Monday 12 September 2011

Ready or not

...here I write. I had many attempts to start a blog where I can talk about my views on the events we are living; always ended up spending time on design, getting bored with the new toy and quitting the whole operation "Critical Mass". Why on blogspot? So I can sleep better. 

To make a long preview short, I do believe a huge change is necessary on this planet. Somewhere in time thing took a wrong turn and now we are all in deep shit. And we only have two choices: live like this, have your kids to live like this or do something. But I will come back on the subject. This place is on now, opened to almost anyone who is not a complete retard. Unfortunately many Americans fall in this category so I am not very eager to hear a lot from their brainwashed minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment